City : Sarti - Halkidiki
Zip Code : 63072
Tel. : +30.23750.94040 , +30.6985081517
E-mail : email@example.com
Transfer reservation is made via web application where personal and travel information (relations, luggage, dates etc) . If there is a request for a transfer that should be done within days, then we should be contacted.
An option is possible where, based on a client's request, we can fill the reservation ourselves and the client only has to confirm it by sending an e-mail. The application according to data suggests the optimal transportation and calculates the cost of transfer in one and in both directions. The clients select the type of transfer and after that they can select a payment option.
* Customer may change reservation details at any time. Administrative fees for changes to the data will be charged as follows:
-- two changes (up to 24 hours before transfer) are free
-- subsequent changes may be charged EUR 10,00
-- changes made less than 24 hours before the transfer will be charged EUR 30,00
All requests for a change must be made in writing and sent by an email containing the URC and all relevant data.
If the transfer changes are possible, they will become valid only after they are confirmed by Transfer provider company.
* If the price of new transfer is larger than the amount paid, customer will be charged for the difference. If the price of the new transfer is lower than the amount paid, the difference will be returned.
* Cancellation of the transfer is subject to special rules:
-- In case of cancellation of transfer 48 or more hours before the agreed date of transfer, Transfer provider company will return the amount paid
-- In case of cancellation of transfer 47 hours 59 minutes or less before the agreed date of transfer, Transfer provider company will NOT return the amount paid at all or will charge the client for unpaid transfer (in case of cash payment on arrival).
* If the transfer is cancelled within 30 days from the date agreed because of the force majeure (natural disasters, death or serious illness of family members, etc.) Transfer provider Company will return the entire amount paid. Client is obliged to provide valid proof in support of their demands.
Refunds are conducted strictly trough VISA, EC/MC and Maestro payment methods, meaning that the Bank will refund customer's account upon Company's request.
* Transfer provider company is required to perform all the services responsibly and professionally, in accordance with the laws of the country where services are provided.
* Transfer provider company can have their rights and obligations partially or fully transferred to a third person or persons, according to his own choice and without prior notice.
* Verbal agreements between the client and Transfer provider company must subsequently be confirmed in written form (e-mail, fax), otherwise are considered invalid.
* Transfer provider company is not responsible for delays in the arrival or departure caused by unforeseeable circumstances, such as traffic crowds, extremely poor weather conditions, floods, storms, fires and so on (force major), and is not required to indemnify passengers.
* In case that client is not able to establish contact with our driver at the agreed place in the agreed time, client is required to contact our call-center as soon as possible at +381 64 659 72 00, where he will receive further instructions. Keep a note of our number.
* In case that a client is delayed for any reason, client is required to contact first the driver our call-center as soon as possible at +381 64 659 72 00, where he will receive further instructions. Keep a note of our number.
* Transfer provider company cannot guarantee the exact travel time of the transfer. All data regarding travel times are just an estimate. Clients who continue to travel by other means of transport should leave enough time between the end of the transfer and the departure time of another means of transport.
* In case that selected type of vehicle is not available for any reason, Transfer provider company can perform the transfer using another appropriate vehicle.
* Only the Transfer provider company can receive payment for transfers in advance by credit card. No one has the right to charge or try to change the terms of transfer in the name of Transfer provider company, except when it is expressly defined. Only driver at the staring point can receive cash payment if it is stated on voucher.
* In the event that the transfer has not been made, in whole or in part, Transfer provider company is required to refund the amount paid in full. The client is required to obtain and present evidence in support of their claims. Complaints must be submitted within 48 hours. Complaints without grounds or submitted after 48 hours will be disregarded.
* Transfer provider company is required to consider all complaints and make a decision on them within 28 days.
* If a client is entitled to a refund, Transfer provider company is required to return the amount in question within 28 days.
* All issues will be attempted to resolve by an agreement out of court.
* All the disputes will be presented before a Court in Croatia.
By using our site, you consent to our refund policy.
If we decide to change our refund policy, we will post those changes on this page, and/or update the Refund Policy modification date below.
This policy was last modified on 01.01.2013.
If you have any questions regarding this refund policy you may contact us.